Today I want to begin a list of things I am thankful for:
I want to begin with:
- I am thankful for my personal Lord and Savior, who died that I may have life.
- I am thankful for a husband who loves and cherishes me. He is the love of my life and my best friend. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
- I am thankful for our four children. They bring life and laughter to our world. From one moment to the next I do not know what to expect from them.
- I am thankful for our extended family and friends. They bring untold blessings and joy to our life.
- I am thankful for the homeschooling the community we are part of online and those we have been privileged to know in person.
Yesterday, I began discussing my words for the year. I began with delight, and now I want to move on to courage or courageous. Here are some verses I found: