This week I have been participating in the Back to School Blog Hop (5 Days of Homeschool Encouragement) for the Home School Review Crew. This is day 4 of the Blog Hop and we are talking about being thankful. There are so many things I am thankful for about homeschooling.
- I am thankful for how homeschooling has allowed my children to develop deep and lasting relationships with one another.
- I am thankful that we are able to incorporate God into everything we do.
- I am thankful that in the three moves we have made with the Army Reserves, our children always knew I would still be their teacher.
- I am thankful for the flexibility it allows in daily and even yearly schedules.
- I am thankful I was able to spend so much time with our children.
If you would like to visit other members of the Home School Review Crew who are participating in this Blog Hop, here is a partial list.
Lisa @ Farm Fresh Adventures
Lori @ At Home: where life happens
Margaret @ Creative Madness Mama
Marla @ Jump Into Genius
Meredith @ Powerline Productions: Being World Changers/Raising World Changers
Michele @ Family, Faith and Fridays
Missica @ Through The Open Window
Monique @ Mountain of Grace Homeschoolin
If you would like to read all my posts in this series, click here.
If you would like to see all the Home School Review Crew members’ posts for Thankful Thursdays, click here or on the graphic below.