Today is day 5 of NaBloPoMo’s December challenge, and I want to write about things that make me happy.
1) Spending time with my family – I love my family and they bring me great joy. I love that I am able to homeschool my children.
2) Reading brings me joy. I am never bored or without something to do because I always have a large number of books I want to read.
3) Crocheting makes me happy because most of the time I am making things for either members of my family or for friends. So I always love seeing their expressions when they see the finished product.
4) Watching favorite movies with my family makes me happy. We have certain ones that are our favorites. It is always fun to hear my husband or children quote lines from various shows that other members either quickly pick up the next part and say it or quickly identify for us where it came from.
5) Listening to music on my Pandora app or Itunes also brings me happiness. I can pick what channel or what songs I want to listen to based on my mood or even the season (like right now on Pandora, I am listening to a Christmas station). Christmas music has a way of bringing joy to my heart.
So what things bring you joy?
3) Going to Bush Gardens makes